Are you protected online when you surf, shop and socialise?
As a student, our premium protection gives you a range of handy security tools and incredible peace of mind. It safeguards your coursework, photos, money, personal information and loads more.
What do you get?
Extra layer of protection
when you shop & bank online
Protects your privacy
Secure connection when
accessing public wifi
Protection for PC, MAC,
iOS or Android
Our Advanced Security Suite
Stay safe-Whatever you do online - on your PC, Mac & Android devices - our advanced one-license security suite helps protect you from malware, webcam spies, financial scammers & more.
Included premium features
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers, attacks & more Prevents online trackers collecting your data*
- Prevents online trackers collecting your data*
- Detects spyware hiding on your Android device
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day
- Only digital code delivery available
Give your kids a secure digital exposure with Kaspersky Premium Protection
Get the unmatched feeling of security with award-winning protection against hackers, viruses and malware. Plus payment protection and privacy tools that guard you from every angle on every device.
Included premium features:
- FREE VPN with up to 300 MB of traffic per day
- FREE Kaspersky Password Manager Premium
- FREE Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium
Kaspersky Password Manager
In this video we'll show you how you can Sync all your passwords with Kaspersky Password Manager! Simple passwords are simple to crack, complex ones hard to remember, but for each online service you need a separate password. Tired of keeping all those combinations in your head? Install Kaspersky Password Manager on your device.
How to monitor your kids' device & app use with Kaspersky Safe Kids
In this video we'll show you how to use our parental control software to protect kids online, monitor child web activity and block adult sites & content - as well as monitor your kids' Facebook activity so you can spot suspicious behaviour. #onlinesafety #blockwebsites #blocksite #KasperskyLab #cybersecurity #ITsecurity
The Do's and Don’ts of Computer Security for Students
- Use multiple secure passwords
- Lock down your social networking profiles
- Make backup copies of important files
- Don't – Share passwords with friends
- Don't – Open files from strangers
- Don't – Believe everything you read on the Internet